Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Question is I have The RevoTNT software downloaded with SW3 TQ 2 RP 2 and timing 2. And I have zero smoke from what I hear I should have atleast something. I realize smoke is just unburnt fuel but will my stock turbo keep up with the fuel? or is it that I still have the stock lift pump maybe it sucking it dry? Dont know help would be appreciated. Also the truck feels with the revo (tried both the stock revo and TNT tune) the truck dosent have as much off the throttle as it did with the 4.11 software with moderate TQ.

·
Go sharpen your hooves!
669 Posts
TNT is just a tune that adds +230 hp, "Revo" is the software update that gives you the options to adjust torque, rail press, timing. I would say with the 60hp tune you should def see something, my dads 04.5 is running the 90hp tune and it smokes pretty good

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the TNT software 230horse and according to mads website catcher #1 is about 100hp thats why I was saying I dont know why I have zero smoke. I had at least a little puff before I built boost with the 4.11 software. am I doing something wrong or ?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Hard to say without a rail pressure gauge. But I'm guessing your stock fuel delivery system is the problem. Just can't supply enough fuel for what the TNT is capable of.

MikeyB

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
wanna take full advantage of the TNT.... the mods help. stock lift pump....junk..150 hpfp from FASS is what you need! get mods,will be impressed!:thumbsup:peelout:peelout

1 - 5 of 5 Posts