Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone else see the news story on how the Fish and Game lost 15-20 guns in a robbery?

Noticed there was no mention of the firearms being stored in a safe of some kind, so who gets charged with a crime here? Also how do they not know the exact the number stolen? **** i have records to easily track every serial number is something were to happen and identify how many were stolen if something like this were to happen to me, you'd expect a government agency to be able to know exactly how many were stolen pretty easily....

In my mind, the buck stops at the top, and those in charge should face a penalty. Impeach inslee before he legalizes crime in Washington like his party has done in california

IMPEACH INSLEE ~~ BUMPER STICKER!! | eBay

Petition · Impeach Washington Governor Jay Inslee · Change.org

But in all seriousness, read the story. Guy got through the fences, and drilled through a wall and all the police have is a palm print. and claim "oh yeah...this is the same guy that has done many other such burglaries int he area, we have like 40 felonies to charge him with if we catch him" It's pretty braxen to go after government buildings and steal government firearms....

also, impeach inslee

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too late for that. They've already stopped prosecuting many crimes so they have already in essence legalized it....
Reminds me of how on January 1st or 2nd, someone committed an armed robbery in Moscow, was under pursuit and crossed into Washington. Washington state patrol refused to assist or arrest the suspect because they had not witnessed the crime thanks to the new laws

· Registered
285 Posts
Almost sounds like an inside job.

· Registered
1,812 Posts
...you'd expect a government agency to...(insert anything that requires taking responsibility for anything or protecting law abiding citizens)
Fatal flaw...

Be glad you don't live on the west side of the state...

Reactions: Loki223

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's amazing how dedicated some people can be to commit suicide. Like the pedo in Russia that committed suicide by raping his friends daughter and letting the dad see the video evidence

Guy evidently stabbed himself several times after digging his own grave. Sometimes people get what they deserve and did it to themselves....

· Registered
450 Posts
Yeah, it's amazing how dedicated some people can be to commit suicide. Like the pedo in Russia that committed suicide by raping his friends daughter and letting the dad see the video evidence
In mother Russia, suicide commits YOU.

Reactions: Loki223
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.