Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard when quad will realease the all out tunes that they said were comming out?

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
therse 20 plus tunes on their now. Haven't heard anything lately though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The only tune I remember hearing about was to change the econ setting to the same tune as the MMM.. what else was rumored to come out?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sent mine also love to try new tunes sent mail

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to try some please

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
has anyone herd back yet from quad? i know their busy , just wondering.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just tried the xzt+3000 tune . works very good . smooth power and a lot of low end and midrange power. top end about the same as +2000 tunes .

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
just tried the xzt+3000 tune . works very good . smooth power and a lot of low end and midrange power. top end about the same as +2000 tunes .
From my understanding the top end power will always be limited to 65hp because you're not tapping the pump with the XTZ+. The maps are to only change the curve in which you hit that 65hp.

·
Registered
45 Posts
just got my xzt+ what tunes should i use

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
therse 20 plus tunes on their now. Haven't heard anything lately though.
Actually, there are only 2 tunes that give out different types of power. All the rest are the same tunes as the 2just with special features like high idle and the like.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
The original aggressive tune that first came out was much more potent than the new ones. I am just glad I saved all the old tunes. They had bucking issues so they cleaned them up a bit. Irony is, I now buck worse on timing only with the new tune than with the old.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i tried a lot of them . now i dont need hi idle etc. i like the +3000 tune they have . its not on their site got it emailed and love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts