Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a XZT+ a few days ago.. installed the updated agressive tune off the quadzilla website.. For the money it is good cheap power.. I like it..Have yet to test the econ setting :peelout Where are you guys mounting the module in the cab? It says inside the box that it must be mounted in the cab (I assume to keep dirt and moisture out of the unit).

Also.. the switch it comes with is pretty ghetto. I assume I could wire up any ON/OFF/ON toggle switch in place of the little one it comes with as long as I wire it the same?

Thanks!

·
SuperDuperMod
2,841 Posts
i've got mine velcroed to the steel support behind the dash that runs right behind the sterring column. it is a pretty cheap little switch but i've had mine on for six months and i'm constantly fliipin that thing and its holdin up pretty well. Kinda dissapointed in the mileage gain but the extra hp is nice for towing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I velcroed mine on the plastic section above and a little to the right of emer. release lever.

·
Registered
245 Posts
love mine...awesome power for the price

·
Registered
983 Posts
I love mine! It sits under the steering column in the piece of metal channel. The switch is in the trim between the knee bolster and the gauge cluster to the left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't see an awsome increase in power like I expected. I do get better mileage (19 avg.) when I drive like a granny, which I do a lot of with fuel prices today (4.50 a gal yesterday). Does anyone think it could be a turbo or injector problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts