Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a drag comp now and im considering the xzillaraider with XZT+ stack. Am i better off with the drag comp?

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
You already have the drag comp, I don't think it makes a ton of sense to sell to buy 2 products.

If you want to try something different, it would be worth your effort to run an Adrenaline.

The XZT+ won't stack with a drag comp.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You already have the drag comp, I don't think it makes a ton of sense to sell to buy 2 products.

If you want to try something different, it would be worth your effort to run an Adrenaline.

The XZT+ won't stack with a drag comp.

I got an offer for trade, i wouldnt be keeping both

·
Registered
635 Posts
im running the xzillirader and superchip, i tried my buddies drag comp and didnt like it, my xziliraider fuels alot harder, doesnt have quite the low end but alot more on top end, a smarty or the xzt would be alot better stack then my superchip abd would give it good low end

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I got an offer for trade, i wouldnt be keeping both
Don't get me wrong, the stack works well but, I just don't know if I would go with 2 boxes, 2 switches etc, unless there is a particular reason or advantage for you. I would like to say it will run better, just not sure if it is enough to justify.

If you can sell the Drag Comp and get into an Adrenaline, there is a world of difference.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't get me wrong, the stack works well but, I just don't know if I would go with 2 boxes, 2 switches etc, unless there is a particular reason or advantage for you. I would like to say it will run better, just not sure if it is enough to justify.

If you can sell the Drag Comp and get into an Adrenaline, there is a world of difference.
What does the adrenaline make for power?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
The adrenaline is good for 180 hp. I am running the stack that you are considering. It is a very strong stack the xzt+ really helps out on the low end and everything works well pulls hard all the way through the rpm band. I have never ran a drag comp so I cant compare the two. I am just giving you my .02 on my stack.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
What does the adrenaline make for power?
It depends on the exact mods. Many have seen gains over 180rwhp on a dyno.

Really the biggest difference is the ability for you to set things up like you want them for your truck. If you want huge bottom end, clouds of smoke you can do that. Or you can tune it for peak hp but, make it run clean most of the time.

There is just a tons of extra features that make it so much better than a drag comp. Some are just fluff, some are safety features, and some are drivability features.

You really just have no limits with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts