Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought the xzillaraider II and i was wondering if the xzillaraider was a pressure box+Timing or is it just a pressure box?? i would like to know bc i have a smarty and i dont know if i should put the smarty on a added timing mode. thanks ya'll
Nick

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey man glad to hear ya got the Xzillaraider II finally..bet that stack will really run..and as for the timing issue..this is straight from the Quadzilla website: "Like the original Xzillaraider module, the Xzillaraider 2 uses a combination of alternating fuel pressure, boost, duration and timing signals to make its power." So if it's anything like the 2nd gens, probably ought to run the SMARTY on a non-added timing mode! Well man good luck and keep us posted how it runs!

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
If you run the X2 with the standard software, you must run Smarty on evens. However, if you load it with their "Stacker" tune, it becomes strictly a pressure box and you can run Smarty on odds.

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you run the X2 with the standard software, you must run Smarty on evens. However, if you load it with their "Stacker" tune, it becomes strictly a pressure box and you can run Smarty on odds.
whats the stacker tune? its set up for the race version already.

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wait sorry guys its the orginal xzillarader wit the race tune added

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
yes too much on the odds

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
If you plan on running the stack for a long time, I'd recommend sending the Xzilla in and having to modded so it's strictly a pressure box. Smarty's timing is more advanced (technologically, not fueling) than the Quad...

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you plan on running the stack for a long time, I'd recommend sending the Xzilla in and having to modded so it's strictly a pressure box. Smarty's timing is more advanced (technologically, not fueling) than the Quad...
you know i was thinking that and it seems like it too, its a lil bit faster but seems like more noise than momentum. ill ask them cause thats a good idea. thanks a lot for the suggestion!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts