Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

XRT vs smarty with do you thinks better

3416 Views 36 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Onelongshot
iv'e ran both smarty and xrt with the smarty my truck ran like a scolded dog at lest thats what i thought but my buddy had an xrt race tunner so we pluged it in after about 45 minutse we were playing it felt like a whole new truck we dynoed at his fathers house and it pulled 558 rwhp with the smarty then we pluged in the xrt and i was pushing 602 i was running the 175 hot dam but i just want to see what other people think
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Bro, we really do not need to do "a which is better discussion" please.

This has been beat in the ground so many times it takes away from the forum and puts a kink in alot of useful threads. Both are great tuners and not everyone uses them to see who can get the most in all out power.

James
RSD

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no im only running 602 rwhp i only have the cp3 upgrade my truck starves for fuel now but im going to put duel cp3 s on next week that should help the fuel to air ratio isnt right yet but im wainting at least 800 horse out of it and i love the brute forse intake you dont have to oil it and it was an easy instal

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
james yes i no this i just wanted to see if anyone has done the same thing i have thats all and i am for all out horse power thats all but do have a ? for you i uploaded 225 and it dont seem any diffrent wy is this

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
james yes i no this i just wanted to see if anyone has done the same thing i have thats all and i am for all out horse power thats all but do have a ? for you i uploaded 225 and it dont seem any diffrent wy is this
I see. Are you running a fuel pump system with all those mods?

James
RSD

· Registered
1,235 Posts
When you get those dual pumps installed next week you will see the difference :shock:

the 225 will not show any improvement if you cannot provide the fuel to the cylinders.

Good luck with the build, looks like you should be 750-800 horse with the duals and a good tune.

Bentley

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im running the turned up cp3 but its like im runnig out of fuel at the top end ill hit around 120 mph then boom like its out of fuel but i just looked on the enet and my duel kit will be here saturday it looks like but after i instale this it should be better o and about the trans i had it built and its all pro builit inside with a duel centerforse clutch will that hold up with the 800 horse

· In Memoriam
3,718 Posts
yeah im running the turned up cp3 but its like im runnig out of fuel at the top end ill hit around 120 mph then boom like its out of fuel but i just looked on the enet and my duel kit will be here saturday it looks like but after i instale this it should be better o and about the trans i had it built and its all pro builit inside with a duel centerforse clutch will that hold up with the 800 horse
Hey what part of the country do you call home?

· Registered
91 Posts
Please tell me your from Canada and speak French or something, and are just having a hard time on this forum with spelling and punctuation with the English translation.
:hehe: :rof :lol3:

· Registered
1,816 Posts

· Premium Member
3,822 Posts
I agree bud no offense to you at all but I have been through this and the 2 names can get very confusing and create headaches "trust Me. and 250 hp nozzles :shock: thaatis huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 130% over stock huge. your gonna need twin dragon flow to feed them. Sweet intake horn though:hehe:

snifffffsnifffff maybe we will see

we need a circling shark smiley:rof

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.