Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there wil be an update for the XRT for larger than 35" tire sizes?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Anyone know if there wil be an update for the XRT for larger than 35" tire sizes?
Yes sir, a couple of more weeks and it will be available as an email update, as well as the 175HP tune. We have decided to give everyone on the forum the 175HP update free of charge. For those that ordered early to get the upgrade, you will have the option of getting the 225HP for free when it is released. There will also be info released on our new products and pricing on Tuesday morning. Any questions, please email me rather than PM.

Thanks,

-Casey
[email protected]

·
Registered
578 Posts
Casey, You guys Rock. I cant wait to see what that tune is like, the 120 kicks butt already.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Ill say it again H & S is second to none in my eyes, great going guys keep up the amazing work, you saved all of us 6.7 guys, cant wait for those tunes to come and hit the rollers. Thanks again H & S,

-Alex

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yes sir, a couple of more weeks and it will be available as an email update, as well as the 175HP tune. We have decided to give everyone on the forum the 175HP update free of charge. For those that ordered early to get the upgrade, you will have the option of getting the 225HP for free when it is released. There will also be info released on our new products and pricing on Tuesday morning. Any questions, please email me rather than PM.

Thanks,

-Casey
[email protected]
All I've got to say is :yourock:. Now if someone will make an auto tans that will hold so I can add twins, another Cp3, and larger nozzels.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
All I've got to say is :yourock:. Now if someone will make an auto tans that will hold so I can add twins, another Cp3, and larger nozzels.
NADP here in Alberta has a fully built 68RFE. It's been out for awhile. It's good for 850HP I beleave. I think it's $5800CAD.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

Thanks,

-Casey
[email protected]
Thats awesome news~! Looking forward to the updates tomorrow! Thanks Casey!

·
US Army June 78-June 06
1,013 Posts
Dang Casey you could have spilled the beans a little with me on Friday when we were talking!! But I know you can't. I too can't wait for tomorrow and see what it brings.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet cant wait for the updates! Thanks

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Can't wait for the release of the new info! :roof:

P

·
0 Posts