Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share with everyone. I just had a set of uppers and lowers installed at the stealership. I know sounds stupid but I did not want to install them in my driveway in the rain. My rock buggy is torn down in the shop so. I orderd my XRF joints from e-bay. 211.00 later shipped from Michigan they arrived in two days. I got the install done at my local dealer with an alignment for 330.00. I feel that was a very fair price. I have put 2500 miles since the install. I will try to keep people up to date on how they do.

· Registered
1,429 Posts
please keep us updated. I just emailed the company last night and I had a response within 3 minutes!! I'm looking for a place to buy them. I never knew ebay had them. Do you know the correct part numbers for both the upper and lowers? Thanks

· Registered
643 Posts
I am in need of ball joints on my '03, I was wanting to use XRF's this time around since everyone seems to like them. I looked on E-bay, was it a one time deal? I cannot find anything except for sets for super duty trucks.

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
type in dodge 2500 ball joints on ebay. go to page 3. At the bottom of page 3 there are a bunch of joints for 199.99. These are the ones.

· Registered
180 Posts
Definately gonna buy these. Hope they last! They havent been on ebay long. I have been lookin for awhile now. Might try to put them on myself.

· Registered
643 Posts
With a little patience and the right tools, they aren't too bad to change. Figuring out how to stack the spacers and all with the ball joint press the first time can be a little frustrating, but they aren't too bad.

· Registered
180 Posts
Well im gonna buy them in the morning as soon as i get off work.:thumbsup: Still havent decided if i wanna do it myself or not??:confused013:

· Registered
828 Posts
I have these XRF Ball Joints and I am about to put in the XRF Tie rods and Sleeves as well..just waiting for my BD steering box stabilizer to arrive..anyways I am happy so far with them,...The Moogs lasted 11,000 miles...

· Registered
52 Posts
I have these XRF Ball Joints and I am about to put in the XRF Tie rods and Sleeves as well..just waiting for my BD steering box stabilizer to arrive..anyways I am happy so far with them,...The Moogs lasted 11,000 miles...
hey
Where did you get the XRF from in Ontario ? I am also in Ont and will be changing my sooner then later I feel
thanks
Ralph

· Registered
828 Posts
hey
Where did you get the XRF from in Ontario ? I am also in Ont and will be changing my sooner then later I feel
thanks
Ralph
Hey Ralph, if you call XRF they will tell you where to get them in Ontario..I got mine in Petrolia, ON at the carquest there:thumbsup:

· Registered
52 Posts
done thanks,,, Hanson in Brampton has them,, and reasonable,,, so I have set the garage I use on to them as I need them now instead of later,,,,as well as more parts to eliminate a sudden vibration:banghead:
thanks
Ralph

· Registered
828 Posts
some pros on here reccomend them when u cant spend the big bones for the carli or dynatrac:thumbsup:

· Registered
180 Posts
Jus bought some. Cant wait to get them installed.

· Registered
52 Posts
I hope they are good as mine are going in right now,,,plus both front wheel bearings and shaft U-joints and all 3 rear u-joints,, should have truck back tomorrow night,, and all I had was a little vibration,,,,,:banghead::banghead:

Ralph

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.