Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT satisfied with them. Placed an order with them because they did the price beat, saved me $5:thumbsup: wanted some other parts so they had to do a second order couldn't combine. Paid for 2 day air, delivery, got the conformation that they where sent only to a totally wrong address, I don't even know where they got it. Called them and they could change it to the RIGHT address for $11 a package. Now, with the change of address and $22 out. I won't get one of my packages till Tuesday! I have to be 300 miles away on Monday! Called them about it and they said they couldn't do anything about it, nor could they make it right

Not happy with XPD, not bashing just informing on my experiences with them. I won't buy from them again

·
Xtreme Diesel Performance
344 Posts
It sounds like there is a lot going on in this situation. Would you be able to PM me your info so I can look into this and get back to you?

·
Xtreme Diesel Performance
344 Posts
I see exactly where this went wrong. When a price-beat is submitted you can call it in or you can fill out the form on the website. This form includes your first, last name, zip code and contact info so we can work up a quote and contact you with your price.

I wasn’t on the phone so I don’t know exactly how this conversation went. It seems that your street address was correct but the town and zip code were wrong. However, we used the zip code you provided us with when you originally sent the price-beat form in.

At some point during the conversation it is standard practice for us to go down the list and verify things for example; we have X part at Y price that’s shipping to Z address. I don’t know if this was or was not done, as I didn’t speak with you during the transaction.

We can’t combine orders after the first one had shipped. We have a full time warehouse staff and once an in-stock item that goes free overnight is ordered, it’s pulled off the shelf, packed and basically shipped within minutes.

Because these items were ordered separately we weren’t able to just put them in one box and ship them free overnight like the adrenaline.
This is why you had to place a second order and pay extra to rush ship it. After you called and spoke with customer service due to the zip code issue they issued a credit back to you on the cost of 2nd day air.

The charges came into play because UPS charged us another 22$ to intercept the boxes that were shipped to the wrong town. I spoke with my customer service manager about this and we are going to credit you back one of the intercept fees. They should have already called you today.

This seems like it could have been a communication issue on both ends. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope this helps explain the situation.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
while i understand the frustration I would be pretty satisfied with that explanation and their desire to make it right..

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Awesome service there man!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have bought tons fo stuff from xdp always awsome. My father is now buying from them as well. He got a wrong item they fixed it right away no hassels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts