Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics of red trucks with rockstars on them??? I was thinking about getting them on mine and wanted to see it first.
:$:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
My truck's black and I have the matte black Rockstars if you want to see it...

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Here's one.. These are 18's with Toyo A/T's. The XD sticker at the rear is missing (accidently knocked it off with a power washer)

Edit: Added another picture.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice.....18 is what I was thinking and toyo but the m/t
Here's one.. These are 18's with Toyo A/T's. The XD sticker at the rear is missing (accidently knocked it off with a power washer)

Edit: Added another picture.

·
1,046 Posts
Thanks. If there weren't so many effin potholes out here I would have done the 20's. I almost did the M/T's myself but was told they can be loud at times. I plan on trying them next time around though.

·
1,046 Posts
I think he meant Nittos:w:
I did.. Sorry.. I'm not all into my tires, lol. Nitto is a division of Toyo so they're basically the same thing.

·
1,046 Posts
Man, anyone know where in the hell I can get a replacement XD sticker? I went to where I bought my rims and they said they can't get me one..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Man, anyone know where in the hell I can get a replacement XD sticker? I went to where I bought my rims and they said they can't get me one..
The day I put the rims on, 2 of the XD stickers came off driving from my parents house to my house! So I just pulled the other 2 off since they were barely hanging on anyways :BS:

G

·
Man this is making me want to get rockstars for mine. I just can't decide to go chrome or black. I think I will go chrome since my truck is black, and I like chrome LOL.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice work on the debadging.....how are you guys liking the nitto a/t...are you going to get good miles out of them?:thumbsup

Well here's mine with 18in Rockstars

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
nice work on the debadging.....how are you guys liking the nitto a/t...are you going to get good miles out of them?:thumbsup
Thanks! I hope they are going to last long. They look good so far, but I only have a few thousand on them. I read a few threads that guys said they didn't get too much life out of them though so :eek:hno:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Thanks! I hope they are going to last long. They look good so far, but I only have a few thousand on them. I read a few threads that guys said they didn't get too much life out of them though so :eek:hno:
What size are the tires? and is your truck still stock height?

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts