Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on putting together a WVO system for my truck. Any suggestions on the filter for the veg. Should it be on the push or pull side of a P pump?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Need more info. Are you building the type onboard that just filters the oil, heats it and runs it, or are you doing the whole system in your garage and then running the fuel?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using a VO controller from plant drive with 3, 3 port valves and a looped return. I am going to build a centrifuge to clean the oil and run a 2 tank system. I do not want to deal with making biodiesel. I am using a racor filter with a 12 volt heater. Trying to figure the best place for the racor. Since the 12v has a mechanical fuel pump some say anywhere will do. I was trying to figure the best place for placement to put the least amount of stress on the fuel pump and IP.

I was a little off on my original question. I should have said on the push or pull side of the fuel pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts