Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a guy here with a stock '03 w/a filthy K&N filter system. He just wants a complete factory setup with all the parts/hardware. Shipped to 92117. Thanks. P/M me with a price and info.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I have a complete setup off of an 06'? PM me

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
i have everything including a fram filter. the only thing missing is the elbow going into the turbo. i had to use that for the S&B system. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have everything including a fram filter. the only thing missing is the elbow going into the turbo. i had to use that for the S&B system. pm me if your interested.
He needs the whole Monty. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Check out this thread. I know the guy and he is trust worthy. It is off an '07 but I believe they are the same on all 3rd gen 5.9s. SHOP Clean up continued

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thanks for the leads guys. I'll speak to the owner. He scored a Customs drug apprehension vehicle that someone forfeited. It's an '03 2500 QC LB,HO w/NV 5600. 60,000 miles. It's a completely stock ST except for an absolutely filthy K&N open design filter. Funny thing too. It smelled like the "green contraband" that Customs found on it!:hehe:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts