Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was goin down the road today when a dump truck headed torwards me was in my lane by about 3ft i jerked the wheel to keep from hitting him head on got sideways hit the ditch ran into a tree with the back end of my truck. This sucks. here the pics

·
IL Chapter VP
3,500 Posts
:worthless:
Seriously lets see some pics.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just put em in

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
sorry to hear that, looks like the damage isn't too bad. I have seen replacement longbeds on craigslist for around $500 complete.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no dont think he even saw me spin out

·
IL Chapter VP
3,500 Posts
Man that really sucks. I hope you can get it back up to like new soon. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
After I cleaned up the SH!T in my seat, i would have chased that guy down and............You know!! At least its only the bed. find a place that sells flat beds, i bet they got a take off you could get yur hands on. if not, let me know, H&H trailer sales in LBK is sure to have one!!!

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
to bad it wasnt the other side I would have sold you my one tail light cheap same spot to were mine is wrecked but my bumper is ruined and the damage aint that bad

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Glad to hear ur okay, i thought wreck wreck when i first read it, id like to say itll be good as new shortly..... but youll always know it was wrecked so it wont really be fixed.

·
Rescue Tower
10,813 Posts
I'll probably get in trouble for posting this since I'm not a vendor, but I can fix that for cheap.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
^^^That doesnt work, my friend bought one, to use on his Hemi and it didnt get the dent out of his bed.

·
Rescue Tower
10,813 Posts
I hope you didn't think I was serious! :hehe:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I hope you didn't think I was serious!
Actually I did, i have seen people fix some serious dents, but that thing is an absolute turd.

Stupid me

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
doubt it would fix this is got a warp all the way down the bed rail too

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
found that my drive shaft has runout and has some undercarrage damage under the frond axle

·
Registered
289 Posts
I hope you didn't think I was serious! :hehe:
You can't post it on something that small, you gotta do it on a rolled truck or something, much better effect. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts