Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the changes ive made sence last time driveing was sold mp8 and bullydog w/ pedifile larry and got a smarty got my rail modded cp3 modded little higher then what it was and went from a fass 150 (13 psi of fuel) to a fass 200 (44 psi of fuel) and all i can say is man this thing moves i havnt tried all the catchers yet but i have it on sw#7 timming on 3 rp on 2 tm on 3 and this thing smokes more then my mp8 and pedifile larry smoked maxed out i havnt realy got on it yet but from what i have done its way faster i cant wait to get back on a dyno and see how much of an improvment im gonna see.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Wow, glad to hear you are enjoying it!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Are you running 44psi of FP constantly? Just curious because I've been testing different spring tension with the the FASS 200 we recently installed on our truck. Comparing lower pressure with higher pressure and general demand with the dual CP3's.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes 44 psi constantly

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

I've run 18psi(low pressure spring), 30psi(custom spring), and 42psi(high presure spring). The CP3's are noiser at higher pressure, but it holds pressure well with either of the springs.

·
Registered
829 Posts
IMO you are most likely not helping anything out by increasing fuel pressure with twin pumps even 18 psi is on the high side

unless maybe you have twin modified floor-it pumps that may require more fuel pressure

twin stock pumps only require about 10-15 lbs psi max especially if your using a dura max pump

·
Registered
90 Posts
innovative shouldn't you be working on powerstrokes and sct?? (just kidding) are you also testing and selling cummins parts?
scott

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
LOL, we have our hands in a little bit of everything.

We've always sold parts for all Diesel trucks, but we just built a Dodge to do some of our own testing. I really like the truck, it's feels very,very strong. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
what has to done to mod the rail?:popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts