Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished putting in my Phat Shaft 62!!!! Damn!!! that thing is absolutly awesome!!! still have some fitment issues. Need to do something with the intake tube from the air box. have it ziptied off the exhaust manifold but it rubs bad on the intercooler tube. Anyways, Bad A$$!!!!!

·
Hootie Hooo!!!
1,139 Posts
Yep yep! I was very happy with mine too! Congrats on the new turbo!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i was going to get one of those turbos before i finally decided on the Super B special..... but the 62 is a great turbo for a twin set-up also if you ever go that route.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Congrats! What stix are you running? Sig says your jammers are gone. How is spool up and EGT's?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock stix. I had 3 injectors go out and the dealer replaced them so I lost 3 of the jammers, and just returned to stock on the other 3. Spool up is great and pulls hard on smarty 5. Planning on trying 7 after a little bit. I just wish I could figur this figment thing out

·
Registered
133 Posts
i was going to get one of those turbos before i finally decided on the Super B special..... but the 62 is a great turbo for a twin set-up also if you ever go that route.
how u like the sbs? u running sticks or anything......bc i want a turbo and i can get a sbs for around $850. but i dont want to get a turbo and need to buy something else. just wondering if i can run a sbs with stock stick, cp3, and head studs? (i guess that my question)lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts