Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 Dodge 2500 3/4 Ton Quad Cab Diesel Four Wheel Drive. Auto trans. It is the Laramie addition that has power driver Seat, power windows, power locks, 4 doors and cloth interior that has no tears in it not even the driver seat tear that all Dodges have. It has cold A/C, a pioneer cd player, huskyliner floor mats, kn cold air intake, the engine has a lot of power thanks to some performance modifications by Hamilton Diesel in Liberty Hill (Nothing crazy but it has good power, after market wheels with practically brand new Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain Tires Maybe 2K miles on them, Recent brakes, recent new batteries, tinted windows, sliding rear window, spray in bedliner It gets good gas MPG it averages about 18 to 19 and a little better if the whole tank is used on the Highway. Oh yeah it has low mileage too at 144K, and askin $7200.

Let me know what you guys think please.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
stock auto transmission ?
Easy to dump $ 3-4000 to upgrade a 4x4 auto trans.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thats a good deal for what the truck is. Make sure there are no leaks because certain ones can quickly turn into some expensive repairs!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
sounds pretty decent, Only thing I'd be afraid of is how the stock auto likes the new found power :S

OH has the killer dowl pin been taken care of ? Not too expensive to get fixed if you do it yourself. if you have to farm it out to be done it could be a $500 job fairly fast.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I got it, the first thing I would do to it is fix the KDP and put a billet valve body in it to hold that new power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts