Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:S::S::S::S:
I'm looking all over for stacks and the best place I've found so far is Grand Rock.

For a full kit with 6"x36" Aussies, Y-pipe and all down to 4" inlet is $772.77

So far i haven't found anywhere better or cheaper. Plus i was wondering where will a 36" wind up when its all said and done? I don't want it 8 feet over the cab, but i don't want them to be barely visible from the front.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Depends on how you set it up, my 36" mitre's stick up about 3" above the cab so it's just noticable going down the road, I'm with you, I like to JUST see them over the cab, not much more then that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
:S::S::S::S:
I'm looking all over for stacks and the best place I've found so far is Grand Rock.

For a full kit with 6"x36" Aussies, Y-pipe and all down to 4" inlet is $772.77

So far i haven't found anywhere better or cheaper. Plus i was wondering where will a 36" wind up when its all said and done? I don't want it 8 feet over the cab, but i don't want them to be barely visible from the front.
A buddy of mine built his with by going to a truck shop and and buying the parts... The flex pipe, the y, stacks and hardware he said he was around 550... But his Y pipe was mostly flex besides the split piece coming from under the bed... which looked hideous if you ask me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
3 inch by 6 inch squared tubing 1 5 inch exhaust coupler cut it in half weld each half on each end 4 inch exhaust coupler out the bottom weld the ends shut i might have 300 or so in my set up including a set of 48 inch aussies

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
check with Rollin Smoke Diesel i know they had the best price on a 4" straight pipe exhaust when i got mine i have no idea what they're stacks run

-Jordan-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts