Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Woodhouse

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Sodakrep 
G
#1 ·
Hey. How is everyone in the great state of Nebraska? I live in Iowa, but buy all my vehicles at Woodhouse in Blair. Just curious if anyone else get's thier trucks there? If so how does the service dept. treat you? Do they care so much about mods? On my last truck, (which was my first diesel), they pretty much showed me where and how to plug in a programmer. But I'm not sure if they were just trying to make me feel more comfortable about my purchase, or if they really didn't care so much about mods. I'd be really interested to hear from someone with a modded 6.7 on this issue. Thanks guys.

#3 ·
When I asked them about the new 6.7's before they came out, my salesman forwarded me an email with big bold letters on it that said "no chips or exhaust mods permitted". I bought mine at Baxter for that reason. I didn't ok all the mods with them before hand, but I have had the edge on there and a few other things and they haven't ever said anything. I told them last time I was in there that I was going to do the exhaust and another chip, and until Dodge figured out how to improve the gas mileage from 12 to 20+ they were staying off. They didn't argue with me. We have maintenance agreements on our company trucks there as well. My truck stickered for over $56,000, and I paid a little over $46,000, so I didn't think it was too bad of a deal. Of course we bought 4 trucks at the time for work, so that helps, but I have been nothing but pleased with them. I bought my two previous trucks from woodhouse and got good deals as well, but I didn't want to be left mod-less on the diesel.

#4 ·
Thats where we buy all our trucks from. 7 of them to be exact. Probably trade one in this summer again. Service dept. has been good to us but mine is the only one with mods and its never been back yet.

#5 ·
i didnt buy a new truck but thats where i got mine and i will never go back to them. befor they even checked my credit they told me it wasent good to buy a truck. when i wanted to trade in my 2006 hemi. then they told me i was (a dumb f$#k) for wanting a 99:butt::butt:

#6 ·
I work up at Woodhouse...not sales tho. lol
Moparfan...can i ask who your salesman was??
that's cool that a few of you got your trucks up here...it's great when i drive my Cummins up here everyone look'n at the diesels eyes it now lol...ok so not everyone but most at least glance at it...unless it's running or i'm leaving work and i leave a nice cloud :)

#8 ·
depends on the truck...as far as the new 6.7L..it's still new...everyone is up in arms on them...havnt seen one around here roll in w mods to know what they would do honestly.
i'll try to talk to a few techs and see what's up...usually with MILD mods they are pertty cool.

#9 ·
I work up at Woodhouse...not sales tho. lol
Moparfan...can i ask who your salesman was??
that's cool that a few of you got your trucks up here...it's great when i drive my Cummins up here everyone look'n at the diesels eyes it now lol...ok so not everyone but most at least glance at it...unless it's running or i'm leaving work and i leave a nice cloud
i cant remember his name i ended up leveing and going back and getting a new sales man what part do you work in?

#10 ·
that's cool. I'm acutally in Inverntory Control/Wholesale....they havnt really named our departement. LOL
I will admit tho. we do have a few sales men that are to be desired...i honestly dont know why a few of them are around...it sucks...a few bad apples always spoil the whole busel.

#17 ·
:agree2::agree2: My truck actually came from woodhouse but I bought it through my local dealer. Bought a truck there a few years ago though.

#14 ·
not really...nobody is really saying much. the techs could really care less but it's the writers in the service drive...but then again...we have modded 5.9s and Vipers up here everyday...I'm guessing it's one of them deals that it just depends on what breaks and how it could have broken and if Dodge/Cummins is wnating to take a peek at it bc they havnt heard of said part being broke on a 'stock' truck...I bet after some time of it being out and everyone getting useta the 6.7L and it's going to be just like a 5.9L coming in....but overall...not anyone will give me a straight reply to the question. LOL

#16 ·
really wish i was more of a help...
i think mostly it's just bc the stuff is so new if that makes any sense.
i know i'm reading up on the 6.7 bc i'm pertty sure that my next truck will be one.
I did manage to tow a 5th wheel up here the other day with one...WOW! that's all i have to say about the new 6.7 and the new auto!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.