Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Just thought i would get some input on my problem (will not start). I have a 2011 ram 3500 dually with 6.7. H&S mini max race, egr delete, 5" turbo back to twin stacks, just added new arp's and head gasket due to exhaust pushing antifreeze out. Now I bagged and tagged every bolt, nut,...ect everyting went right back together from its original location. The valve lash was set per Glacier Deisel specs. 26 on exhaust and 12 on intake. It did start 2 times and the first was pretty rough second was a little better not much though. I have pulled the transfer feed to cp3 and have really good flow. I did crack the fitting on #1 to see if it had fuel and it did. So now I just have a really nice truck just chilling in my shop crowding all my toys! lol I do not pull anything with it just drive it. The original problem was Probably my falt due to hot tune and the defuel settings and no ''REAL" boost guage, or drive pressure guages. I do have them now just not installed yet. Owe yea I did torque the fuel tube and injector as the instruction showed. Any Help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Jo

·
Registered
568 Posts
no codes at all?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I would post this in the 4th gen powertrain and or performance section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts