Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
rghnck
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is.. A bone stock un touched 91 mustang GT.

I had to have something untill i can get the cummins back toghether.. and well... Ive always loved mustangs.. the 3 i have had in the past were sold painfully 1 by 1... and I said never again.. but.. the wife swore she would sign in blood not to take this one if we ever split.. ( 1st wife took my 97 gt) so here it is..
$2100 and everything works good.. body is in great shape.. minus the paint.. dont really like that.. but.. it will get me from here to there and let me work on my truck.. I will post of some destruction pics of it when i get back in town...

:hyper:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
BEER, I'm heading up to Conroe today :rof

RghNck, wanna meet my friends and I for some fishing tomorrow? And nice looking car, how's the fuel economy?

·
rghnck
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its over 20 mpg... would love to go fishin but i gotta leave for work tomorrow ( and im stayin in huffman for a few months untill we can close on a house )

·
Registered
297 Posts
i always liked those little 'stangs. You could strip some weight in a hurry and make 'em pretty quick.

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
looks good :thumbsup

·
rghnck
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hear ya harley.. my 97 was pretty fast.. the 91 was smokin.. faster then the cummins.. and the 87 lx was a trailer queen.. it went through the lights at baytown at 9.03. this one is gonna stay stock untill the cummins is back up and running.. but i do have plans after that )

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Gotta love the fox body, 1 horsepower for every 13lbs. Sweet car man, sounds like a good price too!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Not bad man. Looks like it could be a real fun toy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts