Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really not sure what model year diesels apply. I would assume that it would be the 07 and up since they have all the DPF and EGR stuff hangin on them. I know there is really nothing on MY truck that would regulate emissions. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My truck either. No cat, no nothing...

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I have a 6.7that some parts fell off. Bolts must have rattled out. Looks like the exhaust is coming loose, hope that doesn't fall of soon. Waiting for stack kit.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I have a 6.7that some parts fell off. Bolts must have rattled out. Looks like the exhaust is coming loose, hope that doesn't fall of soon. Waiting for stack kit.
I have a buddy that owns a trucking company up there. Was wondering it you knew him? Windyhill trucking. Eric Short?

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a buddy that owns a trucking company up there. Was wondering it you knew him? Windyhill trucking. Eric Short?
You know where about in Wisconsin? Can't say I've heard of him

·
Registered
227 Posts
As somebody that grew up in Sheboygan County reading the Press I am sure it an error. That paper is always screwing up. And I am sure If you tell the people there at test site next to Marquart Sales and Service you are running bio-diesel they would probably just let you go not knowing. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts