Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Bought my first dodge diesel for a work truck and love it so far...with a few exceptions.
It's a 2011 cab and chassis truck with a flatbed on it. Dually 3500.
1) today I went to start the truck and it did nothing, not even a click. I pulled the cover off of the fuse box under the hood and w02 is the spot for the starter relay. There is a grey wire (someone rigged up) that goes onto one of the posts on that fuse and it is tied straight to ground on the truck. Like shorts it out. Not sure why. I jiggled this wire and the truck started right up. Can't explain it.

2) I hooked up to my trailer and trailer brakes weren't working. I changed the 30 amp fuse under the hood and now the brakes won't shut off. I push the pedal once and it locks up the tires on my trailer and won't release, like the brake controller i keeping it engaged. Anyone hear of this?

3) Last question...It has the EGR delete done but not the DPF. I want to do the DPF but the truck currently has no tune on it If I do the DPF delete I need a tuner to delete this but I know the few companies that sold them went out of business, anyone know a way around it, or have a cheap tuner they can sell me? Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum. All your questions can be answered on here with out even asking them. All you have to is use the search feature and read, lots of reading.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.