Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida Truck Pullers is having a pull in Brooksville FL 2-12-11. There will be professional video and photography. We have some trucks coming down from the cold, looking for some more. Many classes including a 2.5 ton class, two stock diesel classes, and modified diesel classes. Last I had heard there was $800.00 plus 100% payback on the 2.6 class. There are also gas classes. The track will be 300' red clay. Whos in?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend Saturday night we are having our event and are looking for those out there that want to start pulling. We have new classes and those who start now will be winning because the classes are new so we need to fill them. All you need is the truck you are driving. It can be completely stock because we have a class for stock trucks. Once you come and pull you will be able to see how easy it is on your truck and learn easy set-up tricks to make big improvements on your next pull. Challenge a friend to bring there truck too. No one will be trurned away for any type of rule. Just show up find me and the rest is just about having fun. Its like going 4 wheeling and not getting your truck muddy.

Florida Truck Pullers Home page
My name is mike 941 650-9730

1 - 4 of 4 Posts