Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
It was a 285/75/16 BFG A/T. Talk about angry, took out the fender, tailight, bulbs inside, and my trucks good looks...what was left of them.

Yea that is me, how did you know Castrol was a division of British Petroleum? :w:

-Dustin-

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
o snap josh hit 2 g's on the post counter...what up chase!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
It was a 285/75/16 BFG A/T. Talk about angry, took out the fender, tailight, bulbs inside, and my trucks good looks...what was left of them.
I feel ya brother. Same thing here... I'm excited as hell to get that all fixed up- so sick of looking at red tail light tape.

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
Hey Mike i want mine in chrome 12x12 will work for me also....i will pay extra!!! let me know when you need the cash! Top one is the one we are going with rite on the second batch of designs? Thats the one i want as well.

·
New Mexico Chapter Vice President
1,532 Posts
if everyone agrees on that one then we'll do that one..i know i agree..i will have to hit up some other printing companys for specific sizes and colors..the one i tried only lets you request one size and color..let me get it all together 2mrow or day after and i will let u all know

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
if everyone agrees on that one then we'll do that one..i know i agree..i will have to hit up some other printing companys for specific sizes and colors..the one i tried only lets you request one size and color..let me get it all together 2mrow or day after and i will let u all know
when i say mike i mean halycon....my bad but ya thats the design i dig....so let me know the info when you get it! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Hey Mike i want mine in chrome 12x12 will work for me also....i will pay extra!!! let me know when you need the cash! Top one is the one we are going with rite on the second batch of designs? Thats the one i want as well.
Yeah, that's the one everyone seems to like. I'll have to check with Lloyd at Rick's Performance and see if chrome is a possibility. If it is, I'll check to see if he minds if I get a few different colors in the same order. What colors would everyone like if I could get them?

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
Yeah, that's the one everyone seems to like. I'll have to check with Lloyd at Rick's Performance and see if chrome is a possibility. If it is, I'll check to see if he minds if I get a few different colors in the same order. What colors would everyone like if I could get them?
Let me know bud:party018:

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow there are some sweet designs here. definitely like the 2nd batch first one.:thumbsup: i would definitely rock one on my truck. lemme know price and whatnot thanks!!:headbang:

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
wow there are some sweet designs here. definitely like the 2nd batch first one.:thumbsup: i would definitely rock one on my truck. lemme know price and whatnot thanks!!:headbang:
Welcome to CF man and The NM Six Shooters!

·
Registered
8,728 Posts

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
yes siiiiiree:headbang: ive been workin hard for it:hehe:

Hey now:whip: Lots of it is just doin the research :hehe:

you guys are killin me:banghead::hehe:
bought time you get on here....and defend yourself haha :thumbsup::lol4:

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
hahaha.....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Alright gents, stickers are almost ready! I went and look at the prototype today- looks sick as expected. :headbang:

I told them I'd get an exact number tonight and then give it to them tomorrow- they said they might even be done as soon as tomorrow if that's the case. I'll ask about the chrome ones and what not tomorrow as well. So, that said, I need everyone that wants one to send me money for however many they want ASAP. I have to order a minimum of 10 for the first order and he said the white ones are $6.70 a piece (higher than my original quote, I know... it was an underling that gave me the first one) at a little over 12" x 11". They fit very nicely in the back windows of a 2nd gen. Paypal works, but for those of you with Wells Fargo accounts, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my account info so you can just send it for free to my account through the Wells Fargo website.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
where are you having these printed??? I know a place in town not that expencive he makes all of out monster stickers... give me a call mike and ill tell you where its at!!! im back in ruidoso working for the weekend:banghead:... be back on monday... and have to have all you guys over to help with install :lol4:... tranny, airdog 2, arson 3 kit, ddp 90's, head studs... lots of BEER:hehe:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
where are you having these printed??? I know a place in town not that expencive he makes all of out monster stickers... give me a call mike and ill tell you where its at!!! im back in ruidoso working for the weekend:banghead:... be back on monday... and have to have all you guys over to help with install :lol4:... tranny, airdog 2, arson 3 kit, ddp 90's, head studs... lots of BEER:hehe:
Rick's Performance over on Wyatt and El Paseo. These guys are super nice and already did all the work to get the stickers made up, so I'm gonna go with them. Install and beer sounds good :thumbsup:

Are these the ones we are getting? I'll take at least one, but I can make a few phone calls tomorrow and probably get 2-4 more.

-Dustin-
Yep, those are the ones. Right on. Sounds like I'll be OK if I order 12 or so for now... after I order the initial 10 or more, I can order them in groups of 4. Heading over there now to see on the chrome/silver/other colors and put in the order.

81 - 100 of 184 Posts