Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
try and find out if the c&c pipe is the same pipe used for the trucks w/ beds. i don't know why it wouldn't work though. as for the tools, you should be fine with your set. do you have a delete capable tuner?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
100 Posts
just want t be sure before I purchase. Also, how tough is the install? I only have a basic socket set right now.
Rollin Smoke Diesel. 2011-2012 Flo Pro 6.7 C&C DPF/CAT Delete Pipe
Take it from me, it does not work. I ordered that pipe by mistake because I didn't pay attention to the C&C part of the heading :banghead: I ended up and used my pipe however I had to cut the second flange off and the hanger and weld a longer piece on and a new hanger.
If you bought it, see if you can return it. For some reason the C&C has a different set-up.

Here is a link from Amazon that shows what you need:
http://www.amazon.com/2007-5-2012-DIESEL-CUMMINS-FLO-PRO-27113NB/dp/B00CWF3968/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390267235&sr=8-1&keywords=2012+dodge+delete+pipe

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take it from me, it does not work. I ordered that pipe by mistake because I didn't pay attention to the C&C part of the heading :banghead: I ended up and used my pipe however I had to cut the second flange off and the hanger and weld a longer piece on and a new hanger.
If you bought it, see if you can return it. For some reason the C&C has a different set-up.

Here is a link from Amazon that shows what you need:
Amazon.com: 2007.5-2012 DODGE DIESEL 2500 3500 6.7L CUMMINS 4" DPF DELETE PIPE FLO-PRO 27113NB: Automotive
im glad I checked because I was just not paying attention either. thanks for the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts