Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
07 cab/chassis 25,000 miles, bought it new 13 months ago (left over) never any problems. Went to my mothers last nite for about an hour, got in the truck and it will not crank at all. The lights, radio, all come on but will not crank. There is no codes or anything showing up. If I thought it was something simple I would try to fix it myself. I use this truck everyday on the farm and need it bad. Any suggestions. The dealers are far away now! 2007 3500 6sp auto.

· Registered
189 Posts
Sounds like the skreem is locked up. This is a common problem with all newer dodge vehicles. Just locate the IOD fuse in the fuse panel and pull it for 30 seconds, or you could disconnect the batteries for 30 seconds. Chrystler knows about the problem but wont do a recall.
My mother in laws nitro did it once about a year ago and hasn't had another problem. Mine did it when I was out of town once but hasn't given me any other problems. Hope this helps:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.