Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if this event is worth going to ?

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
yea, its a pretty good pull.... they always have a good turn-out i have been a few times....

· Registered
297 Posts
We go to every pull there and are good friends with the ones that put it on. It is a good time and a good number of people. They actually pay out for there classes so that is good thing about it. I finally won some money the last pull. I will be at there next pull if my truck makes it through Smokin

· Registered
2014 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 - leveled, Stock
75 Posts
I am going with my two boys i hope it will be good:headbang:

· Registered
297 Posts
My 1st Gen pull truck won't make it Washington. My CV Joint on the front drive shaft has too much play in it bolting to the transfer case. Somehow it did not break at Smokin pulls. I think the two bounces at end of track did it:doh:!

I will probably still go though.

· Registered
461 Posts
Well I was plannin to go but ended up doin somethin else here at the house. :banghead: How was it?

· Registered
297 Posts
The tractors were real good and the open 4x4 gas trucks were very interesting. But the Diesel street trucks there were only two 6.0 Fords that pulled, don't know were all the trucks were. Wish I would have had the Dodge going, could have made a little money:banghead:!d

· Registered
461 Posts
The tractors were real good and the open 4x4 gas trucks were very interesting. But the Diesel street trucks there were only two 6.0 Fords that pulled, don't know were all the trucks were. Wish I would have had the Dodge going, could have made a little money:banghead:!d
Well now I'm kinda glad that I didn't go. Only 2 diesels. :shock: :shock: And no Dodges. :shock: :thud:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.