Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks... time to get to business; check your calenders, scrounge some quarters.

I called Wichita Dyno(Wichita Dyno) this afternoon to get some info.

Chris said that depending on the number of vehicles, he'd charge $60-$70 per truck(probably 3 pulls) for a dyno day... might go a little less if we get more than 10 trucks. He's pretty much open for any Saturday. The 3 weekends I had in mind are June 28, July 12 or July 19. This is what we first need to decide on and then I'll call him back to get everything setup.

Also, he can't run a dually so if you have a dually and want to run, you'll have to run sans dual tires...

I'm also not sure if you'll get to drive your truck or not... details I'll have to hash out with Chris once we decide on a date... I've read another forum where it was said that Chris ran all of the cars.

Lets not be stingy so spread the word to other forums you might be on... maybe a Ford or Chevy wants to show up... even a gasser. :butt:

So, lets try and decide on the Saturday in the next week or two.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Weekend of the 28th is Country Stampede so I will be out. The other weekends are fine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would love to take some leave and drive home to run with yall, but thats not likely.:CRY:

·
Registered
228 Posts
im going to stampede so i will have to get with you diesel goose

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cliff, they have a dyno dynamics unit...

I actually prefer the July dates as well. I'm out of town for the next two weeks but I'll be checking in here and if we can get a date set I'll get the appropriate calls made.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i could probably do it, just don't know for sure which date works. ttitus will probably do it too

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im game for a dyno day just need to get my air dog installed before my lift pump takes a crap. The 28th of June or possibly the 19th of July, but thats pretty tentative. Family will be out that weekend

·
Registered
108 Posts
Off Subject but...

I don't ever have enough time to install the aid dog and it has been sitting on my floor for two months. Is there anywhere close to wichita that might be able to to a install?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I don't ever have enough time to install the aid dog and it has been sitting on my floor for two months. Is there anywhere close to wichita that might be able to to a install?

I hope to order mine this week. If I can get a day off soon maybe we can get enough folks together and two the same day...... I'll through a pork butt on the smoker and feed everyone.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Im game for that man...I know SLK would be in to help and we could probably bring some kind of meat as well if needed. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey guys! First post. :D I'd be game to give the stocker a run just to help out on price. Chris at Wichita Dyno is gaining a great reputation around Wichita. Would be nice to meet up with some other tuners. In for the updates.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
hell i may just call him and run the truck myself lol need to do some fine tuneing with the quad / smarty

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I thought 'bout goin' down there to see where mine is currently..... 'til my check engine light came on yesterday :CRY:. I may have been a lil' heavy footer :peelout trying to get out of traffic ......

Goo thing the AirDog is on the way....

·
Registered
294 Posts
what codes did you throw?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
what codes did you throw?
P0216 IIRC.... went to O'Reilly's and used their reader. I suspect to much pedal and not enuff fuel.

The gauge pod is here and the AirDog 150 and Pricol gauge are on the way.

I've been babying it til the AirDog gets installed.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
P0216 IIRC.... went to O'Reilly's and used their reader. I suspect to much pedal and not enuff fuel.

The gauge pod is here and the AirDog 150 and Pricol gauge are on the way.

I've been babying it til the AirDog gets installed.
injection pump death code...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts