Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Marble Crusher
1,832 Posts
Surely there will be some that speak up, im about 2 hours east of ya.

-Jordan-

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
last event i went to was the valair pull in mineral wells. pretty badass. im always checkin up in the texas threads

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i used to go through there 4 times a day. hauling wheat back and forth to sherman from wichita. saw quit a few cummins around there. and some that smoke alot to lol. idk if you remember seeing it but it was a light blue peterbilt. 6" turnout straights with standup sleeper. pulled a timpte hopper bottom. now it pulls a short sided timpte just my dads other driver is in it now. and it will smoke to!

·
L-I-V-I-N
910 Posts
I lived in Wichita for a few years, have a lot of friends up that way. I drive through on my way up to Lawton 4 or 5 times a year.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i used to go through there 4 times a day. hauling wheat back and forth to sherman from wichita. saw quit a few cummins around there. and some that smoke alot to lol. idk if you remember seeing it but it was a light blue peterbilt. 6" turnout straights with standup sleeper. pulled a timpte hopper bottom. now it pulls a short sided timpte just my dads other driver is in it now. and it will smoke to!
I may have seen it but theres tons of trucks that come through.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah between water trucks and rock haulers its like mini bridgeport. lol there was a 1st gen with a single 5" turnout sittin in front of that shop by the dairy queen. whatever happened to it? i never saw it move then one day it was gone. always liked that ole truck. nothin fancy but a cool ole 12 valve.

·
L-I-V-I-N
910 Posts
I heard that...After they closed Graham Central Station I never could find a reason to stick around in WF for longer than a night. That town has seriously changed in the last 15 years. Or maybe I'm just getting old..lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
yeah between water trucks and rock haulers its like mini bridgeport. lol there was a 1st gen with a single 5" turnout sittin in front of that shop by the dairy queen. whatever happened to it? i never saw it move then one day it was gone. always liked that ole truck. nothin fancy but a cool ole 12 valve.
I think i know where your talking about, but thats in st jo now a red 3rd gen sits there. I have no clue about the other truck

·
On call 24/7
12,324 Posts
Used to be a few guys on base with cummins, they used to talk to my wife when she drove my truck.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I sure miss living in that area! I was raised in Vernon, lol. That area has really dried up from what I hear. Folks moving away all the time. Thats to bad too cause there are some real nice people up there. The big city sucks!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.