Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody up for a short notice GTG?? Looking at Sunday the 25th... no real plans but I'm sure we can hash something out on the quick.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I could probably make it for that. See if you can get a hold of Carey as well. By the way, what's up with the DTW site?

·
Registered
55 Posts
where at and time please

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could probably make it for that. See if you can get a hold of Carey as well. By the way, what's up with the DTW site?
itching to show off your MPI twins??

I can give Cary a ring.... DTW has been done for weeks because I think they're upgrading the entire TruckWorld community... they've had security issues as well as far too many advertisements and/or popups...

Hey Cliff, any parks in mind?? Not sure what Sedgwick Co. is like on a Sunday on Memorial Day weekend... the sherrifs might not appreciate the smoke show that will surely break out.

Maybe Mike(66fj40) will chime in and we can wrench on his rig??

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yup. Let me know when and where.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
good point that could get pretty rediculous.... im in wichitity right now but i got to go to texas and be back tonight :thud: call me at 316-734-5991 tomorrow and tell me whats up

·
Registered
55 Posts
on rock rd and on sunday

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'll try and make it. Been too busy with all the hail and storm damage out west lately. Got tons of work to do on ALL my trucks....... and no time to wrench right now.

It'll be after 1:00 for me to get there from Goddard after church but I'll see what I can do.

Mike

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Well, I obviously missed the GTG, sorry. I was looking forward to meeting y'all. Too many things going on this weekend.

How'd it go??? Did y'all smoke up the parking lot???

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts