Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I could probably make it for that. See if you can get a hold of Carey as well. By the way, what's up with the DTW site?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could probably make it for that. See if you can get a hold of Carey as well. By the way, what's up with the DTW site?
itching to show off your MPI twins??

I can give Cary a ring.... DTW has been done for weeks because I think they're upgrading the entire TruckWorld community... they've had security issues as well as far too many advertisements and/or popups...

Hey Cliff, any parks in mind?? Not sure what Sedgwick Co. is like on a Sunday on Memorial Day weekend... the sherrifs might not appreciate the smoke show that will surely break out.

Maybe Mike(66fj40) will chime in and we can wrench on his rig??

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I'll try and make it. Been too busy with all the hail and storm damage out west lately. Got tons of work to do on ALL my trucks....... and no time to wrench right now.

It'll be after 1:00 for me to get there from Goddard after church but I'll see what I can do.

Mike

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Well, I obviously missed the GTG, sorry. I was looking forward to meeting y'all. Too many things going on this weekend.

How'd it go??? Did y'all smoke up the parking lot???

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.