Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Why so many Recall

3387 Views 62 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Grit dog
Okay guys, I have gotten another recall on my 2022 3500 are their anybody else getting a lot of recall, it seem like since day one something have been going on.
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
2021 c&c, slt, 4x4, 60” custom flatbed
17 Posts
I have a 22 3500 drw wirh ho and aisin mine has been chugging up hills so I made an appointment they flashed my pcm and tcm for a tsb they have. made the truck worse and actually fells like it shutters worse sometimes it feels like trucka gunna stall froma start now. I did not ask them to flash the truck they decided to do it on there own so becareful what you bring yours in for.
So the service tech at my local dealership, warned me to”NOT” flash a truck unless it is absolutely necessary. His thought was just what you said…

· Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
Well, good thing, when I went to the dealership today the guy said that he has already work that recall so I was in and out under 5 minutes, now I will probably get another recall letter soon.

Hey, guys, I have to tell you but I have been looking at the 2024 chevy, the night edition and man it do look good they have an all new interior.

· Registered
4,926 Posts
yep...my 2016 3500 had more recalls by itself than all the other vehicles i've ever owned...it was ridiculous
Idk, maybe y’all take some of the recalls too serious or something. My 2016 had never been to the dealer when I bought it with 60k miles on it.
I scheduled it in when it was convenient, dropped it off for a morning. Told them what recalls I wanted done and which one to skip. Nothing wrong with the truck when I brought it in. Left 4 hours later with some reprogram, a tailgate thingy, a new water pump with fresh coolant and something else. Told them not to touch the drag link.
only 4 hours truck has been in the shop in over 100k miles.

Reactions: Dblr2
61 - 63 of 63 Posts