Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Premium Member
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, my SW7 rp3 tm2 tq4 [email protected]% feels way faster than any combination ive tried so far on level 9.

Level 9 seems to smoke a lot more than 7 & EGT's climb faster, but feels slower? :confused013:

ive got arson jr, airdog150, rail capped, 4" straight tbe, S&B intake, stock injectors & 6spd manual with sbc3250dd clutch

Whats the deal? Too much juice for stock turbo? :shock:

sw7 is quick! i let my wife drive & she pulled out of the gas station onto hwy98, laid into it in 3rd gear and broke the tires loose, she stood in it til she ran out of gear, giggling like a school girl... buncha white/black smoke behind us... :headbang:

· Registered
1,592 Posts
hmmm interesting subscribed

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
Cuz it is faster. and dynos higher too

· Registered
95 Posts
I have mine set to SW7 rp3 timing3 tm3 and for driveability and seat of the pants I like it the best. It seem to get 1 to 2 mpg better then the rest of the setting I have tried.:party018:

· Super Mod
1,438 Posts
Give your wife an, 'atta girl :thumbsup:

oh, qzilla boost fooler too & egr/cooler deleted

grid heater delete is sitting on my shop bench waiting for install too...
From the way it looks, you'll be able to sell the boost fooler because Marco is releasing the beta for the smarty67 that has boost fooling in it.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
wonder how it will do with the boost fooling thats included in the new beta? or is just the turbos physical restrictions that cannot be overcome?

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Ok i have a question shouldnt the truck be faster and have more power on level 9 alone... that is with the mp8 on 0%? With a stock fueling and stock turbo...

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Yea, that what i feel also. But why are our trucks feeling more power on level 7. From my understanding the smarty was made and tested on a stock truck. No added fuel pumps, injectors or modded cp3's. So what gives?

· Registered
242 Posts
I like level 7 much better myself. I was very disappointed with level 9. It only dynoed 423 hp when I dynoed my truck.

· Registered
513 Posts
From the way it looks, you'll be able to sell the boost fooler because Marco is releasing the beta for the smarty67 that has boost fooling in it.[/QUOTE]

when do you suppose he will be releasing this beta

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.