Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I put the mini maxx on, If I light the end up (last time I was stuck is snow) I get a low pressure light. Even though the computer shows the rear two at 60 psi which is correct and the light shouldn't be going off... I also tried to put the settings in (light mode) where it recognizes 45 psi but it wont let me change it. Like I said something is FUBAR from the rear two sensors to the reader. Its getting frusterating, I had a dealership in new mexico reset it and it stayed on all the way until I got to Denver. Now I got back into south Dakota and the ing light is back on again. I didn't think there was a way with the mini to override and get rid of the light... I just hate the idiot light on the dash and the EVIC constantly blinking that my tires are low...

yes I used the search function and didn't find anything like this situation. thanks for the help in advance.

-nick

·
Registered
763 Posts
Mine freaks out because of my HID ballasts. I think they are throwing out static and messing up the reading the truck gets from the sensor. I've tried putting them on a separate power supply, also tried some rf shields and still no luck. I like to be able to see my tire pressure whenever i want but finally just gave up and turned them off through the XRT. You can do the same with your mini.

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
I didn't think there was a way with the mini to override and get rid of the light... I just hate the idiot light on the dash and the EVIC constantly blinking that my tires are low...

yes I used the search function and didn't find anything like this situation. thanks for the help in advance.

-nick
I traded my tires and wheels and never put the sensors back in, thus causing the idiot light. Quick selection on the MINImaxx and I disabled the TPMS altogether. So it is possible to completely make the TPMS non-functional via the minimaxx :thumbup:

Mine now just says "0" on all 4 corners.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for a long time I was running a old version of the mini software, I upgraded and now have this tmps override thank god. the idiot light bugged me so bad... I wish I could still see what the tires have in them but oh well... thanks for your guys help!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I finally got my light load switch to work, you have to air then down to the light load settings listed in the door. Mine was 60 front and 45 rear, once deflated to the specs in the door jam, push the button and it will switch over to light load.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts