Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Why are people freaking out

1752 Views 25 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Haywood_U
:confused013: So im just sitting here after hearing all the worries of the snow fall we are about to recieve and thinking to my self why are people freaking out. Maybe its cause I lived in AK for 10 years and MI for 6 that im so used to the snow a crap weather that im not bothered by it. Anybody else wounder why people are freaking. The stores were packed and shelfs were empty WTF for snow!!!!:shock:
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,438 Posts
cause people r retarded,,,and the news hypes this RECORD BREAKIN STORM thats comin in...where im at we r only gonna see 6-12..went to the mart to get smokes ,,,and it was insane,,,like there was a sale for x-mas

· Registered
4,187 Posts
:confused013: So im just sitting here after hearing all the worries of the snow fall we are about to recieve and thinking to my self why are people freaking out. Maybe its cause I lived in AK for 10 years and MI for 6 that im so used to the snow a crap weather that im not bothered by it. Anybody else wounder why people are freaking. The stores were packed and shelfs were empty WTF for snow!!!!:shock:
i've lived in mich my whole life, almost 22 years, when the snow hits my gas mileage( i drive a chev blazer) goes from the 20 in the summer to 15-17 because i'm drifting everywhere!

· Registered
2,438 Posts
all i got to say is,,,stay of the road people !!,,and if u r ...get outta my way cause im comin through!!!

· Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude the stores are crazy. I mean realy is it realy that bad. I love it......stay in 2wd and give her hell.:party018: Have my strap in the bed and make money for pulling stupid people out of the ditch.

· Registered
2,436 Posts
This storm aint going to be nothing to me. People in this area are flipping. Just went to walmart and all lanes were open and backed up. COME ON PEOPLE.

· Registered
2,438 Posts
boots didnt u guys just get some last week,,,like 5"...my niece lives in O.C.MD

· Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This storm aint going to be nothing to me. People in this area are flipping. Just went to walmart and all lanes were open and backed up. COME ON PEOPLE.
How much are they saying your going to get up there. There saying between the 2 day here like 25"....

· Registered
4,187 Posts
but we aren't gonna be able to leave until the snow melts!!!!! that could be one whole day!!!!!!:shock:

· Registered
289 Posts
People are crazy, i plow snow with my landscaping co. and you could not believe the morons that are out in stuff with they cars, some storms i make more money pulling people out then i do actually plowing my accounts, it is always nice to drive by the stupid honda kids tho and say nope sorry the boss wouldnt like me doing that (even tho i own part of the co. :hehe:)

· Registered
2,438 Posts
seems like the south is gonna get the brunt of this storm,,,NE always gets F#@KED!!!

· VP at large
886 Posts
yeah people down here are just dumb

· Registered
5,872 Posts
We got two feet just a couple weeks ago and they didn't freak like this. The reason is that there are many predictions that some of us may see up to four feet from this storm. All the forecasters are saying that it won't be that much but everyone is still panicking just in case.....
I know one thing! I'm tired of shoveling!!!!

· Premium Member
257 Posts
I love when people go out and buy like 4 gallons of milk, 6 cartons of eggs, and like 9 loaves of bread. So what your going to have eggs on bread with a huge glass of milk??? I guess people just dont think that they can actually walk places any more.

· Premium Member
1,943 Posts
actually kinda gland I am on deployment right now from the sounds of it

· Registered
789 Posts
It's really a conspiracy by store owners to increase business!!! I wait til the snow comes, then we go to the store. Not crowded at all after the storm hits! My office actually closed at 10:00 yesterday morning, and I never saw where the roads got that bad. In the past 24 hours, we've had heavy show, sleet, lots of rain, and now it's snowing again.
My brilliant son drove his 2500 up to Harrisonburg yesterday to go snow-boarding.

· Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Went to the store last night to get stuff for dinner, OMG the shelfs were empty and what was there people were almost fighting. This is crazy, All for some white stuff. We got bout 8" then freezing rain and now snow again. Getting ready to leave and go make some money pulling people out.

· Registered
402 Posts
its because there are a bunch f tarded people that cant drive worth a in the weather.

· VP at large
886 Posts
My brilliant son drove his 2500 up to Harrisonburg yesterday to go snow-boarding.
good all-american boy! sounds like something i would have done to my dad

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.