Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
i can do that with my bed.. and only the kids 50's :lol3: :rof

·
Registered
510 Posts
this is why I love my flatbed!!

Chris
I like it too! It looks better and is safer than the way some guys put decks on the top of the pickup bed rails.

Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a pic of my custom creation. I love mine, too!

-Rhyno

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are pics of Rhyno's bed!! What a custom piece of art!!
Sorry, can't get the others to shrink enough

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
these are pics of Rhyno's bed!! What a custom piece of art!!
Sorry, can't get the others to shrink enough

Chris
Thanks for your help Chris! I wish I could be out riding like you.

-Rhyno

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I was going to do a flat bed on mine but I came across a dually bed to throw on my C&C

·
Registered
655 Posts
show off!! lol Heck I don't even have two 4wheelers to put in the bed so I can't complain about mine

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
show off!! lol Heck I don't even have two 4wheelers to put in the bed so I can't complain about mine

haha, yeah gotta haul around the wife and kids machine!! I had to drive mine out to ride yesterday!!

Chris

·
Registered
126 Posts
The bed looks Great.... to bad you had to ruin the pic by puttin a PooPoo on there.
:peelout ARCTIC CAT 500 4x4 only real machine out there.
:lol3:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Chris,

As a concerned member of this forum, I feel the need to point out that you are missing a couple of tires.

:T:

·
Registered
285 Posts
The bed looks Great.... to bad you had to ruin the pic by puttin a PooPoo on there.
:peelout ARCTIC CAT 500 4x4 only real machine out there.
:lol3:
I think we found the one person who likes arctic cat's.:lol4:.Hard to beat a kawi bruteforce 750i.Ezra

·
Registered
172 Posts
I haven’t owned a pickup in over 25-years. Got tired of destroying tailgates.:banghead:
Here are some pictures of the 14-foot flatbed dump I built for my 2004 F-550, and a picture of my 2007 Dodge with a factory aluminum flatbed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts