Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just out of couriousity, how many of yas are thinking about selling your loved Cummins due to fuel costs? I dont know how people will be able to drive when fuel prices keep going up like they are. Refering to the pleasure drivers. I use my truck for work on occation but not often enough to justify.

Who's selling there truck's? I know i keep thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I can't get rid of it regardless of fuel prices. I haul stuff constantly and tow an 18000 pound toyhauler several times a year. I got rid of my Ford to get a Cummins and average around 20mpg. Better than most cars I know of.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I put mine up for sale to make myself fell good and to scare it into getting good mileage (the latter of the two isnt working very well) but if the right price came along i would sell it and buy a motorcycle.

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
never :lol3:

·
Premium Member
25,764 Posts
Mine's not going anywhere, well unless the price is right. :lol3:

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,561 Posts
:agree2:

wont be getting rid of mine anytime soon.

when it comes to brass tax, your still saving money by driving a cummins over a gas powered truck of the same size.

still hate paying almost $5/gal for fuel.

:$:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Well i'm still looking for a deal on a 05 DC DRW 4x4, have cash, just want a good deal, and a nice truck, preferably stock

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
won't get rid of mine either unless its for the right price then have to sell all my toys because you know a car can't pull the toys... has to change at some point:peelout

·
Registered
535 Posts
Close to $5 a gallon. let em tell you, you got it easy, cheap around here is 5.10 and expensive is about 5.50-5.60/gallon

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
im not selling mine i want to buy more when they get cheep cuz the cost of fuel. some day they will be worth alot:thumbsup hopefully i can start makeing fuel soon and it will be the cheepest thang to drive:thumbsup

·
Registered
167 Posts
You'll have to pry my cold dead hands from the steering wheel before I'll let go:lol3:

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
it'll be a cold day in hell

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
i'm workin on my dd right now, 92 ford tempo v6 5-speed, and looking for a cummins! to do the winter driving and pull out in the summer sometimes to make some ricers disappear in the black.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
I'm looking to get one by the end of this year... prices on the 2000-2002's are dropping to well below $10k.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts