Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running these and if so how are they wearing? I've been lookin at a summer all terrain E rated tire in a 315. I'm getn the nitto trail grapplers this fall but want a good summer tire...thanks guys.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can't believe no one is running this tire to give feedback. I'm looking info on the same tire. Would like to know how long they are lasting

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am running them in 315/75/16E. Have 16k & wearing very well. Also running 42lbs in them. Excellent in mud!

·
Registered
98 Posts
My firestone dealer didn't even offer them to me, not sure why but I got a set of 315-70-17 mastercraft AT's

·
Registered
111 Posts
My firestone dealer didn't even offer them to me, not sure why but I got a set of 315-70-17 mastercraft AT's
Not sure the Firestone's actually exist. I wanted to order 315/70R17 Firestone Destinations so they would be here when my truck arrives and they are not to be found. I also ended up with the Mastercraft AT's waiting to be put on my new truck (hopefully soon!).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts