Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
im about a little over an hour away....so not to far from it....i only go to toledo to go to gander mountain and the zoo....or out to eat.....

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well.. i might be gettin a job at an indiana state wide CAT dealer call MacCallister Equipment.. if i do then they are gonna send me to school in toledo. ill work here in indiana for 8 weeks then be in toledo for 8 weeks back and forth for 2 years. just wondering if any of you guys up there would know some place that might be willing to hire me if i end up getting the job. i know its gonna be hard to find some place that will work around a school schedual AND let me work 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. but id have to have something. thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to be honest. im not to proud to do any kind of work. ill flip burgers at mcdonalds if thats what it takes to get my bills paid and get me through school. as long as they will work around the school sched.. and let me work 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off and pay decent then they will have a good employee for 2 years. cause thats how long it will take me to get through school doing it 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off. i do know that the schooling is monday thru thursday and i would have friday saturday and sunday off. thanks for the help rick.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
hey jackblack99 you sent me a pm askin if i was willin to trade somethin for my truck what did you have to trade????

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
How long will you be at school everyday? I worked for a place called Willcrest Concrete in Toledo while I was going to school. I did a lot sidewalk backfill work, and then in the winter time I did maintenance work on rental properties. You could give them a call and talk to one of the ladies that work in the office and see what they would be willing to do.

I will PM you with the number.

Rick

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Are you going to be taking the class at owens? I thought they weren't doing the CAT program anymore because of the economy but I could be wrong. I'm about 45 minutes southwest of toledo on 424

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
Im about 40 min east and Just into Michigan from Toledo

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry guys. i totally forgot about this thread. yes i will be goin to owens. they must still be doing the CAT program i just got a call today saying i got the job and would be attending there. im gonna need a job i can work 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off. not sure what the school hours will be but ill let you guys know asap. anyone got any idea's of places that would let me work like that while im goin to school?

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
hey WTFD6.... you guys up there at coal train needing any part time help!! id be willing to work evenings and weekends while i was up in toledo!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone else got any idea's of places that might be willing to work around that schedual?

·
Registered
466 Posts
have experience nursing? My stepmom has a nursing agency. that's all I can help. LMK

1 - 20 of 87 Posts