Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be goin up there with 2 buddies. I'm riding up there to get my buddies powerstroke tuned and my other buddy is gonna dyno his '99 24valve. Hope to see some of y'all there.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i'll be there

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet I hope the turn out is gonna be good.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was gonna be there, but my Great Aunt passed away Wednesday and I'm a pall bearer at the funeral tomorrow, so I wont get to go. I'm hopin I'll be able to swing by for a few either before or after the funeral, but who knows. Hope all of ya'll have fun, I talked to Bean yesterday at the shop and he said its supposed to be the biggest one they have had.

·
Registered
377 Posts
what the crap is going on? everyone has asked me this but i havnt heard nothing???

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry bout ur great aunt. I hope th rain holds off and I see some 1000hp trucks run on the dyno.

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's having a big dyno day and he's having some prizes.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I heard they dont let u drive ur truck on the dyno

·
Registered
202 Posts
They dont, Jonathan has it all setup so when he is dynoing he can watch everyhting that is going on and shut down immediately if something was to happen to the dyno or the truck.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sorry bout ur great aunt. I hope th rain holds off and I see some 1000hp trucks run on the dyno.
Thanks, and Tuesday they were supposed to be tuning a Cummins that should be putting out over 1000, but I never heard if they hit their mark or not. They may throw it up there just for fun. The way its lookin now I'll probably be down there in the morning (fingers crossed!!)

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep they don't. Just talked to Matt and asked he said they don't let the owner drive the trucks bur the dyno man. I can tell you there are already alot of trucks already there. It's gonna be awesome.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I spotted a pretty sick dually at the mexican restaurant in town on my way to the girlfriends house tonight. Dunno whos it was but Im sure itll be around tomorrow too. Im lookin forward to seein some nice stuff!

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We were hangin out up there earlier and that white ford dually put down 99somethin hp single 75mm turbo and dual fuelers with Mach 7.5 injectors. That's effin crazy. I'm stoked big time.

·
Registered
624 Posts
There was a very good turn out today. Bean dynoed the camo fummins at like 992 on fuel then 1139 on spray. A big 3rd gen dually they built put down I think 980 then 1120 on spray. I talked to Ryan and he said the red hot hooker (f350 with 6.7 and 03 electronics made like 999 without spray a few nights ago) was going to dyno. There were several 2nd gens that did around 550. Only one 6.7 that I saw and he did 462. All in all a pretty fun day in Woodvegas. The old dmaxes were healthy. A couple did high 500s and one unsuspecting dmax with a camper laid down 825. By the way the big 3rd gen doddge dually that did 1120 was the quietest big power truck I have ever heard. :thumbsup: to Beans for inviting everyone out to their place for a good show.

·
11,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That big dodge will be in diesel world as a cover or article truck. He has 64/71/14 over S480, dual fuelers and flux 5's. I've got a few videos of his run. The truck is awesome and sports a set of 10lug 22.5 cut down to 22's with huge tires. Bean built the truck and also did a huge HUGE burn out in it. A very good turn out and thanks to everyone who showed and if you could make it hopefully u can next time.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
They had that truck tuned right. Hardly any smoke at all. I look forward to reading the article on it. Must be nice to have that kind of money.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts