Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's all going? We will be bringing the campers amd staying the weekend. I know Newly and Sean are going to be there. And a few more from Montrose. Who else is planning to be there. And does anyone know where we can put the campers. I havent been there in years, Can we put them behind the service road along side the track??? Let me know. Tim

· Registered
416 Posts
Who's all going? We will be bringing the campers amd staying the weekend. I know Newly and Sean are going to be there. And a few more from Montrose. Who else is planning to be there. And does anyone know where we can put the campers. I havent been there in years, Can we put them behind the service road along side the track??? Let me know. Tim
There is a huge parking lot behind the track. I have seen campers there before. You might want to call and make sure.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sean, I havent been in a couple of years. I was hoping to set up along the right hand side past the bleachers, about mid track. Pop out the awning and sit back and drink beer all weekend. Do you know the name of the trck? I'd like to call them. We are looking forward to seeing your truck and newlys run. We are off in about an hour today ti head up to rim road towatch Terry and Daniel and all the rock crawlers this weekend. See ya next week. Tim

· Registered
416 Posts
No problem.
Western Colorado Dragway
970-243-9022
Gates open at 6:00pm
Racing: 9:00pm to Midnight.
Last time I was there they let everybody start racing around 8:00pm. I dont know why we have to wait until 9:00 anyway.:headbang:

· Registered
2,325 Posts
i should be there. hopefully by then ill have this clutch hydro problem fixed. for those poor people having to see my truck suck a$$ the last two weeks out.lol

· Registered
416 Posts
I want to go so bad but my graduation is the 28th...
sean your going to albq june 6th right?
Thats cool, right after you graduate jump in the truck and haul a$$. LOL. I dont know if I can make it to Albq. I am going to try. Did you order a new turbo for your truck?

· Registered
16 Posts
I will be there for sure. Been lookin forward to it since the last race.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.