Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a used XRT from another C/F member. Casey is going to hook me up with the correct software for my 5500 and then I'll be good to go while I wait for the C&C SMARTY to come out. Hopefully I'll have it before I take a trip next week.:drool2:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
You suck you know that :lol4:

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny cause my wifes gonna say the same thing when she finds out.......:shock::whip: Good thing I have my 5.9L S06 SMARTY to sell now so I can cover some of the cost hopefully.....:headbang:

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
You gonna bring that C&C up here for a little extra power!? :hehe:

I don't think the H&S guys would mind working on some extra beefy fueling tunes for the C&C application ;)

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You gonna bring that C&C up here for a little extra power!? :hehe:

I don't think the H&S guys would mind working on some extra beefy fueling tunes for the C&C application ;)
Oh trust me, the wheels are already turning in my head.....:cool019:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Me Too, Me Toooooooo!!!!!!!! I decided today that i was gonna order one, so i came home got on H&S's website and tried to order......and no go, tried again and nothing. Called Casey on the phone, they were working on the website, tried again five minutes later and BAM, it worked, only but this time the price was $799!!!! Man was i pumped. i saved enough money i went ahead and upgraded the shipping!!! Man I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Me Too, Me Toooooooo!!!!!!!! I decided today that i was gonna order one, so i came home got on H&S's website and tried to order......and no go, tried again and nothing. Called Casey on the phone, they were working on the website, tried again five minutes later and BAM, it worked, only but this time the price was $799!!!! Man was i pumped. i saved enough money i went ahead and upgraded the shipping!!! Man I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
I am about 30 miles north of you. After you get your XRT maybe we can drag race :headbang:

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats!! I can only say I am glad I didn't pay more than I did after seeing the price drop this afternoon myself!! Mine won't get here till next week so you'll have to post up the info once you're locked & loaded:peelout

1 - 8 of 8 Posts