Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

who turned me in?

915 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  swalldog
so who was it? :lol3: it wasn't funny getting a letter from the health dept. today................. atleast i'm not having to go in and get emissions (yet)
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· bla.........
815 Posts
thats funny i cant believe i haven't got one maybe cause im registered to carbon county??? or there is a stack of letters at my parents house????? :lol3:

· Registered
306 Posts
What does the letter say?

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he has gonasifiherpalitus :grd::eek:hno:

:pooFan:

LOL no they actually made me cme in person to tell me when i contracted that :lol3:

It really doesn't say alot other than that someone reported me for too much smoke. it had the time, location and liscence plate#. and told me i should take my truck in to be inspected immediately, but it doesn't say i have to do anything, just SHOULD

· Registered
306 Posts
LOL no they actually made me cme in person to tell me when i contracted that :lol3:

It really doesn't say alot other than that someone reported me for too much smoke. it had the time, location and liscence plate#. and told me i should take my truck in to be inspected immediately, but it doesn't say i have to do anything, just SHOULD
So some tree hugging, prius driving, drum circle playing hippie wanabe probably called in then? What a bunch of b.s.

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a good idea of when it hppened. my boss was following me geting on the 201 from redwood, and i lit him up!!!! some innocent bystanders got the wrath as well. i rarely get on it to the point it's smokin bad. (my clutch won't take much)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.