Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the post for my trany problems I gues I got to kick down and get a aftermarket.
Which one holds the most hp? If they come with a warranty which one is the best?
You guys that already have aftermarket trany how do you like it?

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,247 Posts
The after market trannys are not holding. We are all waiting on this also. Really the only thing proven out there is Goerends Torque Converters. He has a great warranty program and his customer service is top nouch.

ATS is said to have a tranny that will hold but again that is ATS saying it and nobody around here has bought one. There warranty service is not so hot. More of one of those buyer beware programs.

I am still waiting on a reply from Goerend and Jeff Garmon to see if they will have anything in the very soon future.

If it does not get figured out we may start to see 48RE conversion kits with there own stand alone controller. If it comes down to that at least the 48RE is the best built tranny on the strip.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know very much about auto tranys. Is the torque converters what usualy goes out? How much is the Goerends?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I was talking to keven about trannys yesterday. We both that there is nothing currently out that is worth our money. Wait about 6months or so....

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was talking to keven about trannys yesterday. We both that there is nothing currently out that is worth our money. Wait about 6months or so....
ok thanks for the 411

1 - 5 of 5 Posts