Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed the dodge from time to time at your house. You're near Rose's store. I think I saw you the other day passing by the hospital with your mud truck on the trailer.

·
Registered
761 Posts
i belive thats matts truck pulling an 53' chevy on pizza cutters.

he lives out that way.

but then again i know alot of guys with mudd truck out ther

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt = Dirt Pro? Nahh it's not him if that's who you're talking about. Matt is off of Hwy 92, he's got (or at least had) a 3rd gen that was white.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Matt = Dirt Pro? Nahh it's not him if that's who you're talking about. Matt is off of Hwy 92, he's got (or at least had) a 3rd gen that was white.
yep, missed the color and gen?

sorry

dont know

By the way Exotic exhaust (matt) does great work (Custom 4-5" exhaust and twin plumbing)!:thumbsup:

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep, missed the color and gen?

sorry

dont know

By the way Exotic exhaust (matt) does great work (Custom 4-5" exhaust and twin plumbing)!:thumbsup:
I wanna ride his "golf cart". That thing looks like it'd be fun.

Or sudden death. :hehe:

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's a golf cart body with a FWD 4 cyl car engine and transmission turned transversely feeding into a set of samurai axles front and rear.

·
Registered
761 Posts
hey patracy wernt you selling a samuri a while back or something?

just ran across my mind?

maybe not?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think I have seen that truck before. My route runs between Carrollton and Dallas. Generally running down Hwy-120.

I've been seeing more and more CTD trucks running around. But no one ever seems to throw up a hand.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
hjpcummins where are you from in north ga

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've noticed the dodge from time to time at your house. You're near Rose's store. I think I saw you the other day passing by the hospital with your mud truck on the trailer.
I see him all the time too. I've got a buddy with a black Chevy "Williebego." who lives in Rockmart. Pass by roses a bunch.

I'm in the funky silver 04 Cummins with the Ammo cans on the tail gate.

I wave. :)

Vance

·
Registered
212 Posts
Is it the one back toward Dallas on the right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts