Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, looking to get one on my 05, also an 04 and a 02 VP truck. I have the ability to do it just hate to take 6 hours to double and triple check what I am doing when there are folks that install them in 1.5 hours. PM me if you don't feel like posting on the thread. Thanks Chris:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Try your local radio shops. A local one to me did mine 299 out the door. Lifetime warranty

·
UFC FAN
776 Posts
Im looking for someone to install a remote starter I got as a christmas present this year. I cant seem to find anyone locally either. the remote starter is a code alarm CA5150.

Thanks, chris

·
West Virginia Chapter VP
1,394 Posts
Are they all autos? I researched it for my 6
Speed and that really seemed to throw a wrench in things. I didn't like the idea and bypassing the clutch safety switch. I could see me leaving it in gear, hitting the button, and wondering what the heck was all that noise outside!!!! I may have just not found the right system. Let me know what you figure out.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took me long enough to start this thread huh Aliff? BTW I am parting with those gauges you looked at today. Those would look good in your truck when you trade your Edge for a Smarty. Just saying.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, mine, Sam's 02, possibly the mother in laws 04, and now Aliffs 05 as well. All have the shifter on the column. :thumbsup:

·
UFC FAN
776 Posts
Took me long enough to start this thread huh Aliff? BTW I am parting with those gauges you looked at today. Those would look good in your truck when you trade your Edge for a Smarty. Just saying.
u trade and switch stuff more than my cows sh** here on the farm! :rof

i would trade my edge for a smarty but i will prolly keep it and just try to find a good deal on a smarty!

y u gettin rid of the gauges ?? :confused013: Whatcha got in mind now?

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u trade and switch stuff more than my cows sh** here on the farm! :rof

i would trade my edge for a smarty but i will prolly keep it and just try to find a good deal on a smarty!

y u gettin rid of the gauges ?? :confused013: Whatcha got in mind now?
EV2's. 6 of them. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts