310 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
8.92 1/8th mile 68rfe

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Well we almost crossed the 8s barrier today in Ennis, TX. During the semi final round at the NHRDA finals we ran against Team Green. We lost a little ground on the hole-shot but beat them just slightly on the ET. Our truck cut fuel around the 1000 foot mark (we have some assumptions on why it did this), but we were still able to finish with a 9.00 @ 146.7 MPH. Videos to come.

This 6.7L is making some serious POWER!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well we almost crossed the 8s barrier today in Ennis, TX. During the semi final round at the NHRDA finals we ran against Team Green. We lost a little ground on the hole-shot but beat them just slightly on the ET. Our truck cut fuel around the 1000 foot mark (we have some assumptions on why it did this), but we were still able to finish with a 9.00 @ 146.7 MPH. Videos to come.

Don't wait to long on the Video !!!!!!:drool2: That's awesome!

·
Registered
320 Posts

Awesome! Can't wait to see the video

·
Wife's mad I spend $$$$$$
1,626 Posts
Right Lane #6010

Single Cab 4x4, 68RFE, single charger & nitrous. This will be as fast as a 68RFE goes for a while, BuckWheat's getting a 4spd for next year's racing season!
I saw that run. What happened after that exactly?

·
Wife's mad I spend $$$$$$
1,626 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
681 - 700 of 807 Posts