Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going up I-40 today black cc with Henry CO. plates came off exit 172(Dickson) running with a maroon cc f-250 going towards Nashville. Black truck had a Beans decal in center of back glass, laying out lots of smoke. Got cut off by slow car in fast lane, caught ford at mm 192 then black truck at Briley exit. Looked good! Anybody know who this is, is he on the forum???

·
Registered
151 Posts
If it was a 2gen black ext cab. I know the truck and the guy that drives it. And if that is the same truck. He is not on the fourm. his name is dustin porter. I think thats how he spells his last name. He works at unlimited performance in Dickson.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry not up on the Gen's and years yet, but now that you mention it, could have been an ext. cab. Does he have a beans diesel sticker in a sliding back glass? Truck looked and sounded good, it was like he was doing jumping jacks on the skinny pedal :hehe: everytime he would do anything it would smoke like crazy. Ford didn't seem like he was trying to keep up or even interested, but when we got to Briley Pkwy and i pulled along side he kept up from then on. I stayed on 40 and they both took 440. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yep that was him. The Ford was his dad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts