0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife My Son and I

Anyone else bringing there Kids Ect...?

DM

·
Keyser Söze
510 Posts
All three of me were supposed to be there, but my responsible family-loving 1/3 decided to fly home for the grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary.

So none of me can make it this year....

·
Banned
1,106 Posts
my pops if he can get off work.. if not me myself and i, as none of my friends are willing to take off work for it, dont knwo what there going to miss..haah

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
wife and my boys 11 & 8

·
Registered
326 Posts
My wife..I mean JR Adkins..uh..wait, let me start over. My girlfriend.
-JJ

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wife my 20 yr old daughter and possibly my 19 yr old son.....leaving my 11 yr old the 3 and 2 yr old with thier grandma........heading out in a few to the DHRA pull in Union Grove WI in an hour or so, I couldn't wait till IRP to watch some big guns pull..........later Jim.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Me, Me, and Me. I will be meeting all my Stone Church buddies and everybody else down there. Heading out early Friday morning. Going to the pull in Union Grove in a little bit too. See ya there Jim.

·
Registered
574 Posts
TravisG said:
Me, Me, and Me. I will be meeting all my Stone Church buddies and everybody else down there. Heading out early Friday morning. Going to the pull in Union Grove in a little bit too. See ya there Jim.
We will be around Haisley's pulling trucks........hoping to be able to park beside them........I have a few parts for them.......see in awhile........Jim.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Me and the wife...kids whined last year it was too hot in the stands so they get their wish this year:T:

·
Registered
97 Posts
my wife, she loved it last year.Would not recommend kids,it gets very hot and they would get very bored.:CRY: You cant watch pulls from the hotel.:thud:

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
girlfriend and i, this will be her first diesel meet :thumbsup

·
Registered
834 Posts
Me two buddys and their dad. All four in a single cab! I might tie two in the bed (with lawn chairs and beer), just hope nobody wants to play around. The friend in the back might not like me.

Leaving the G/F with their wifes.:lol2: Needless to say shes mad at me now. She likes this stuff as much as i do and begged me to bring her. But sorry honey its an all guy weekend:thumbsup

·
Registered
574 Posts
FireMed said:
Me two buddys and their dad. All four in a single cab! I might tie two in the bed (with lawn chairs and beer), just hope nobody wants to play around. The friend in the back might not like me.

Leaving the G/F with their wifes.:lol2: Needless to say shes mad at me now. She likes this stuff as much as i do and begged me to bring her. But sorry honey its an all guy weekend:thumbsup
That was like us coming back last night from the pulls in Union Grove, I drove for 2 hours and looking around at how uncomfortable my wife, and Andy was in the back seat, and Kev shoved into the dash sitting shotgun, when I fueled up in Tomah, WI I crawled into the box of my truck........mind you it has carpet and a sliding cover. All was great until we took off..........man is it loud, but was tired enough to fall out, when I woke up it was 2 and half hours later sun was coming up and felt great............and I was home. So it isn't that bad in the back..........later.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Just made our reservations to the Indy Airport Holiday Inn. Yep, this year I get to stay for both days. Of course this means shopping around Indy for two days with my wife but hey if she can put up with the Nats, I can deal with it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am making the drive by myself but my pit crew, I mean my wife, may fly in for the weekend.

BBD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts