went out mudding the other day with a couple others and got buried to the frame. anyways mud got pushed up near the fan and the wire harness got chopped in two which in return created my overheating problem ( unknown at the time). after a struggle of getting unstuck i faced overheating the way 10 mile trip home. taking care to stop to try to cool it down when it would get past 210. near home it spiked up rapidly past 230 and i shut it down. popped the hood to see what was going on but had to let the steam clear. my xdi intake was completely soaked with coolant. filter and all. today i removed the intake fixed the wiring, it took less than a half gal of coolant. ran fine at an idle except for white smoke... and on the road it is running really boggy in the mid rpms . i know the smoke is coolant related and possibly the lack of power. im hoping my head gasket is fine i havent had many symptoms to even think that but its still a thought. my question is does anyone have any input or any ideas to clean the system out?